Crimes That Shook Britain – Season 6, Episode 2: April Jones
The hunt for five year old April Jones, when she vanished in October 2012, was the largest missing person search in UK police history.
April went missing whilst playing with her friends and was last seen getting into vehicle near her home in Machynlleth, mid-Wales. The nation held their breath as the hours, days and weeks rolled on, in the desperate hope to find her alive. But on the 6th October a local man, Mark Bridger was charged with her abduction and murder. Investigations in his background revealed that Bridger was a prolific user of child pornography and a paedophile.
After a long and distressing trial, Bridger was found guilty and sentenced to life in prison with a whole life tariff.
With unprecedented access to the Jones family and the police investigation, we reveal the true story behind this appalling crime and how April’s family have channeled their grief into campaigning for a safer internet.
- Woman dies in house fire, Penlan, Swansea, Wales, UK
- Wild Horses can’t keep Kathleen Jenkins from singing | Week 3 Auditions | Britain’s Got Talent 2016
- Voice For Wales – Decca Records Welsh Talent Search
- UK Stop And Search – Your Rights
- The Crown Court
- Stop-NATO Stop and Search
- Social Anxiety Documentary: Afraid of People
- R.E.A.C.T – Stop and Search Know Your Rights
- PSA Texting while Driving U.K. Ad [HD]
- Police try to stop and search black boys in the UK and are defeated for the FIRST time on camera.
- Police Searches KNOW YOUR RIGHTS!!!
- POKEMON GO RARE POKEMON HUNT!
- Mountain Rescue England and Wales – text RESQ41 to 70070
- Men Dressed As Clowns Attempting To Lure Children With Candy Into Woods In South Carolina!
- Lady Diana: Princess of Wales | Full Documentary
- Knife Crime – Full Documentary