Scotland: Asserting Independence – UK
21 December 1998
From the highlands to the inner city the Scots say the same thing: ‘the English government don’t really care about people who live in Scotland’ And so the new parliament is eagerly anticipated. With the help of two comedians we go in search of the national psyche. Yet behind the tartan jokes, deep sentiments are being stirred and people are asking if it’s finally time to push for full independence.
Produced by ABC Australia
Distributed by Journeyman Pictures
- Where is Scotland again? In search of that border… | Channel 4 News
- UK: Scotland revisits independence debate
- UK on Knife-Edge as Scotland Set to Vote on Independence
- Truffle Hunting UK
- The Fairy Faith – (In Search of Fairies – Documentary)
- Terrifying Owlman stalks visitors at abandoned hospital.
- Teenage boy found safe after massive search and rescue operation in Scotland
- Scottish Independence: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)
- Scottish accent vs Irish accent (funny)
- Scotland’s Named Person Law – Harmful Opinion
- Scotland mourns helicopter crash victims, search for bodies continues at Glasgow pub
- Scotland : Documentary on The History of Scotland Before it was Scotland
- Project SEARCH Scotland
- Police Scotland: Use of Stop and Search
- One Way Poor People Can Buy Land With No Money
- Easy English 10 – Scotland Referendum: Should Scotland be independent?