Project SEARCH Scotland
A short film introducing the work of Project SEARCH Scotland, an award-winning partnership initiative that helps people with learning difficulties/disabilities into competitive employment.
The project is based on a model initially devised in Cincinatti Children’s Hospital in the USA, and is delivered from several locations across Scotland. This film was produced for the 2013 SURF Awards for Best Practice in Community Regeneration, in which the project was selected as the winner of the ‘Support to Work’ category.
The SURF Awards are delivered in partnership with the Scottish Government. For more information, please visit: www.scotregen.co.uk/surf-awards
- Where is Scotland again? In search of that border… | Channel 4 News
- UK: Scotland revisits independence debate
- UK on Knife-Edge as Scotland Set to Vote on Independence
- Truffle Hunting UK
- The Fairy Faith – (In Search of Fairies – Documentary)
- Terrifying Owlman stalks visitors at abandoned hospital.
- Teenage boy found safe after massive search and rescue operation in Scotland
- Scottish Independence: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)
- Scottish accent vs Irish accent (funny)
- Scotland’s Named Person Law – Harmful Opinion
- Scotland mourns helicopter crash victims, search for bodies continues at Glasgow pub
- Scotland : Documentary on The History of Scotland Before it was Scotland
- Scotland: Asserting Independence – UK
- Police Scotland: Use of Stop and Search
- One Way Poor People Can Buy Land With No Money
- Easy English 10 – Scotland Referendum: Should Scotland be independent?