Easy English 10 – Scotland Referendum: Should Scotland be independent?
Only one day for the Scots to vote on whether Scotland should be independent. What do people in the streets of England think? Ben went out in Sheffield and asked everyone around!
► SUBSCRIBE TO EASY LANGUAGES:
► FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK:
► CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE:
► SUPPORT OUR PROJECT:
► PRODUCED IN COOPERATION WITH:
Easy Languages is an international video project aiming at supporting people worldwide to learn languages through authentic street interviews and expose the street culture of participating partner countries abroad. Episodes are produced in local languages and contain subtitles in both the original language as well as in English.
- Where is Scotland again? In search of that border… | Channel 4 News
- UK: Scotland revisits independence debate
- UK on Knife-Edge as Scotland Set to Vote on Independence
- Truffle Hunting UK
- The Fairy Faith – (In Search of Fairies – Documentary)
- Terrifying Owlman stalks visitors at abandoned hospital.
- Teenage boy found safe after massive search and rescue operation in Scotland
- Scottish Independence: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)
- Scottish accent vs Irish accent (funny)
- Scotland’s Named Person Law – Harmful Opinion
- Scotland mourns helicopter crash victims, search for bodies continues at Glasgow pub
- Scotland : Documentary on The History of Scotland Before it was Scotland
- Scotland: Asserting Independence – UK
- Project SEARCH Scotland
- Police Scotland: Use of Stop and Search
- One Way Poor People Can Buy Land With No Money