Turkey’s hidden Armenians search for stolen identity
Subscribe to France 24 now: http://bit.ly/France24Subscribe
REPORTERS : In 1915, during World War I, the Ottoman Empire ordered the extermination of the Armenian people. One and a half million were killed in the first genocide of the 20th century. But up to 200,000 women and children survived, converting to Islam and being integrated into the Kurdish and Turkish communities. Today, their descendants are discovering their Armenian roots that had lain hidden for generations. Our reporters followed them on their difficult search for identity.
Visit our website:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
- When can police ask for ID?
- ROBLOX ON XBOX!!
- NO You Can’t See My ID Officer
- Multiple Personality Disorder – Documentary
- Momondo: The AncestryDNA Journey
- Look Up Phone Number – Name and Address of Any Person
- In Search of the Human Face: Identity and the Challenge of Disability
- In Search OF Identity
- Illegal Stop and I.D. Refusal/ Appleton Police, WI
- How to use Google Image Search to find information about a picture
- How To Steal An Identity
- How to ID / Identify a Meteorite – Stone
- How To Find Someones Online Identity – DOX Tutorial
- HIDDEN IDENTITY OF BLACKS IN THE BIBLE
- England and the English after the Referendum
- #DiasporaVoices – African & Caribbean Identity in UK