How to make stress your friend | Kelly McGonigal
Stress. It makes your heart pound, your breathing quicken and your forehead sweat. But while stress has been made into a public health enemy, new research suggests that stress may only be bad for you if you believe that to be the case. Psychologist Kelly McGonigal urges us to see stress as a positive, and introduces us to an unsung mechanism for stress reduction: reaching out to others.
TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design — plus science, business, global issues, the arts and much more.
Find closed captions and translated subtitles in many languages at http://www.ted.com/translate
Follow TED news on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/tednews
Like TED on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TED
Subscribe to our channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TEDtalksDirector
- Young Thug “Best Friend”
- What People Search On Google – Part 2
- Tokyo Vanity – “That’s My Best Friend” (Official M
- The Six Girls You’ll Date in College
- Peppa Pig English Episodes Play Doh Thomas And Friends Toy Story Surprise Eggs Pepa Video
- People Try Fire Cupping Therapy • The Test Friends
- Nerd Making Friends on 1st Day of School
- LIVE!! stop and search (2/2) police harassment in uk nottingham
- LIVE!! stop and search (1/2) police harassment in uk nottingham
- KSI & MNDM – FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS (FWB) OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO
- JoJo Siwa Gives Out MattyBRaps Phone Number!
- HOW TO LOSE FRIENDS and ALIENATE PEOPLE!!!
- How To Find Anyone’s Location With A iPhone (very easy)
- GoPro: Lions – The New Endangered Species?
- Facebook People Search App Introduction
- “Couple or Friends?”