“It could be you” – a short film by Child Poverty Action Group about people on benefits
“People like you lose their jobs, become disabled, get trapped in low wage jobs.”
Child Poverty Action Group addresses common myths about benefits in this short campaign film.
Watch Jack, Maureen, and Paul as they explain how cuts to welfare impacts on their lives, and the lives of their families.
The real stories of families striving and surviving on benefits in the UK.
Find out how to support CPAG’s campaign, People Like Us: http://www.cpag.org.uk/people-like-us
- Why People HATE Healthy/Fit/Successful People (Watch Out)
- We The Tiny House People (Documentary): Small Homes, Tiny Flats & Wee Shelters
- UK POLICE KILL PEOPLE IN CUSTODY IPCC ALWAYS DEFEND POLICE CORRUPTION
- UK Border Force – Funniest interview ever with transgender Canadian woman
- Top 10 Richest People In Asia 2015
- Top 10 People With The Most Descendants Ever
- Tiny House Tour that Houses Family of Four
- The Youngest Parents In The World
- The Strongest Family in the World | My Crazy Obsession
- The Richest Kids In The World
- Teen discovers he’s been a missing person for 13 years
- Soldier Surprises Family at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Disney Flash Mob!
- SINGING IMPRESSIONS WITH CONOR MAYNARD
- Seth MacFarlane performs his Family Guy voices – The Graham Norton Show: Series 15 – BBC One
- #Quotes African Family/Dad Videos (Funny Things Liberian People/Parents Say)
- Paid Family Leave: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)