Episode FOUR Kids Supersize Vs. Superskinny Season Kids
Series 1 | Episode 4 | Cameron and Aled
Eleven-stone Cameron, who grazes on sugary snacks all day, meets 15-year-old Aled, who’s is literally too scared to eat.
In this episode two families who are polar opposites when it comes to food come together in the feeding clinic. Eleven-year-old Cameron weighs almost four stone more than he should. But according to mum Eloise, it’s not because she lets him eat too much – it’s just `food likes Cameron’.
As Eloise finally admits responsibility for her son’s weight gain, Cameron gets a postcard from America from 13-year-old Travis who weighs in at a mammoth eighteen stone. Can his words of warning shock Cameron into turning his life around before it’s too late?
Aled weighs in at just over seven stone. It is a huge concern for his mum Jayne who used to be an anorexic. When Aled’s weight dropped to just five and a half stone last year his mum knew that something was seriously wrong. Aled was diagnosed with Crohn’s Disease. But despite not suffering an attack in the last eight months, he still refuses to try new foods. So Dr Jessen has lined up some gruesome pictures to show Aled what could happen to his body if he doesn’t change his ways. But will the shock tactics work?
And the programme hears from 16- year-old Emily, whose pursuit of perfection led to anorexia and nearly killed her.
- Why People HATE Healthy/Fit/Successful People (Watch Out)
- We The Tiny House People (Documentary): Small Homes, Tiny Flats & Wee Shelters
- UK POLICE KILL PEOPLE IN CUSTODY IPCC ALWAYS DEFEND POLICE CORRUPTION
- UK Border Force – Funniest interview ever with transgender Canadian woman
- Top 10 Richest People In Asia 2015
- Top 10 People With The Most Descendants Ever
- Tiny House Tour that Houses Family of Four
- The Youngest Parents In The World
- The Strongest Family in the World | My Crazy Obsession
- The Richest Kids In The World
- Teen discovers he’s been a missing person for 13 years
- Soldier Surprises Family at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Disney Flash Mob!
- SINGING IMPRESSIONS WITH CONOR MAYNARD
- Seth MacFarlane performs his Family Guy voices – The Graham Norton Show: Series 15 – BBC One
- #Quotes African Family/Dad Videos (Funny Things Liberian People/Parents Say)
- Paid Family Leave: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)