The Truth About Immigration in the UK 2014 (BBC, HD 720p)
Did Britain need immigrants to keep economy growing?
BBC political editor Nick Robinson examines the public’s anxieties about immigration and reveals the facts of an issue that has transformed British politics. With Britain braced for a new wave of migrants from eastern Europe, a subject once regarded as toxic is now at the forefront of political discussion. The programme dissects the decisions which led to the biggest surge of immigration in modern history and asks whether politicians can control immigration as much as they claim, looking at the potential consequences of their pledges.
- Why Does The UK Want To Leave The EU?
- What If Everyone JUMPED At Once?
- TOP 5 X FACTOR, TALENT AUDITIONS 2015 OF ALL TIME EVER (uk-usa)
- Things Only British People Do
- The 100 Voices Of Gospel go for gold! | Week 2 Auditions | Britain’s Got Talent 2016
- Susan Boyle – Britains Got Talent 2009 Episode 1 – Saturday 11th April | HD High Quality
- Searching for Newts and Salamanders
- POKEMON GO HOW TO FIND RARE POKEMON!
- One Woman, 17 British Accents – Anglophenia Ep 5
- No Man’s Land – The Plight of Undocumented Indians in the UK
- ministry of defence search for nerve gas BBC NEWS UK England media censorship MILAB CE5 encounters
- London Native English Speaker Interviews Part 1
- Lady Leshurr – Queen’s Speech Ep.4
- INDIA SE UK MAT AANA! – Sandeep Singh Multani, IndiaSpeaks47
- How to speak so that people want to listen | Julian Treasure
- How To :: Search UK Census Records