London Native English Speaker Interviews Part 1
Transcript and definitions available here:
This is part 1 of a series of videos for people learning English.
I went into central London recently and asked people “What’s London really like?”
These are their responses.
Use the video to practise listening and to learn about English culture.
Luke’s English Podcast is a free service for people learning English as a foreign language. I upload audio and video podcasts on my page regularly. You can download them for free and listen/watch anywhere on your computer or iPod.
- Why Does The UK Want To Leave The EU?
- What If Everyone JUMPED At Once?
- TOP 5 X FACTOR, TALENT AUDITIONS 2015 OF ALL TIME EVER (uk-usa)
- Things Only British People Do
- The Truth About Immigration in the UK 2014 (BBC, HD 720p)
- The 100 Voices Of Gospel go for gold! | Week 2 Auditions | Britain’s Got Talent 2016
- Susan Boyle – Britains Got Talent 2009 Episode 1 – Saturday 11th April | HD High Quality
- Searching for Newts and Salamanders
- POKEMON GO HOW TO FIND RARE POKEMON!
- One Woman, 17 British Accents – Anglophenia Ep 5
- No Man’s Land – The Plight of Undocumented Indians in the UK
- ministry of defence search for nerve gas BBC NEWS UK England media censorship MILAB CE5 encounters
- Lady Leshurr – Queen’s Speech Ep.4
- INDIA SE UK MAT AANA! – Sandeep Singh Multani, IndiaSpeaks47
- How to speak so that people want to listen | Julian Treasure
- How To :: Search UK Census Records