How to speak so that people want to listen | Julian Treasure
Have you ever felt like you’re talking, but nobody is listening? Here’s Julian Treasure to help you fix that. As the sound expert demonstrates some useful vocal exercises and shares tips on how to speak with empathy, he offers his vision for a sonorous world of listening and understanding.
TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design — plus science, business, global issues, the arts and much more.
Find closed captions and translated subtitles in many languages at http://www.ted.com/translate
Follow TED news on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/tednews
Like TED on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TED
Subscribe to our channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TEDtalksDirector
- Why Does The UK Want To Leave The EU?
- What If Everyone JUMPED At Once?
- TOP 5 X FACTOR, TALENT AUDITIONS 2015 OF ALL TIME EVER (uk-usa)
- Things Only British People Do
- The Truth About Immigration in the UK 2014 (BBC, HD 720p)
- The 100 Voices Of Gospel go for gold! | Week 2 Auditions | Britain’s Got Talent 2016
- Susan Boyle – Britains Got Talent 2009 Episode 1 – Saturday 11th April | HD High Quality
- Searching for Newts and Salamanders
- POKEMON GO HOW TO FIND RARE POKEMON!
- One Woman, 17 British Accents – Anglophenia Ep 5
- No Man’s Land – The Plight of Undocumented Indians in the UK
- ministry of defence search for nerve gas BBC NEWS UK England media censorship MILAB CE5 encounters
- London Native English Speaker Interviews Part 1
- Lady Leshurr – Queen’s Speech Ep.4
- INDIA SE UK MAT AANA! – Sandeep Singh Multani, IndiaSpeaks47
- How To :: Search UK Census Records