Can’t Stay, Can’t Go: Illegals left to struggle in UK poverty limbo
Illegal immigrants travelling to the UK in search of a better life are finding it may not be the land of plenty they’d hoped for. Some spend all their money to get there, before finding themselves homeless and stuck in a complex legal system. Unable to work but unable to return home – as RT’s Ivor Bennett found out.
RT on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RTnews
RT on Twitter: http://twitter.com/RT_com
- Why Does The UK Want To Leave The EU?
- What If Everyone JUMPED At Once?
- TOP 5 X FACTOR, TALENT AUDITIONS 2015 OF ALL TIME EVER (uk-usa)
- Things Only British People Do
- The Truth About Immigration in the UK 2014 (BBC, HD 720p)
- The 100 Voices Of Gospel go for gold! | Week 2 Auditions | Britain’s Got Talent 2016
- Susan Boyle – Britains Got Talent 2009 Episode 1 – Saturday 11th April | HD High Quality
- Searching for Newts and Salamanders
- POKEMON GO HOW TO FIND RARE POKEMON!
- One Woman, 17 British Accents – Anglophenia Ep 5
- No Man’s Land – The Plight of Undocumented Indians in the UK
- ministry of defence search for nerve gas BBC NEWS UK England media censorship MILAB CE5 encounters
- London Native English Speaker Interviews Part 1
- Lady Leshurr – Queen’s Speech Ep.4
- INDIA SE UK MAT AANA! – Sandeep Singh Multani, IndiaSpeaks47
- How to speak so that people want to listen | Julian Treasure