Electoral Commission trying to get bloggers to register with gov. (12Jan15)
Harry Cole for the Guido Fawkes politicial blog, and Atul Hatwal for Labour Uncut blog, talk about the Electoral Commission trying to get political bloggers to register with the government, in their attempt to silence the press / media, Go fuck yourselves HM Gov. you crooked bastards.
Recorded from BBC2 HD, Daily Politics, 12 January 2015.
- What shall i do with the electoral register. TAKE 1.
- Voters for Sale: UK councils sell constituents’ personal data for junk mail
- UkDobFinder.com: How to search information and DOB
- UkDobFinder.com: How to register
- Twitter’s #Birthplace for Scotland’s Electronic Democracy
- Tracing Agent People Finders UK Trace Missing People
- The Speech that Made Obama President
- The Purge: Election Year – Official Trailer 2 (HD)
- People Finder UK
- ‘One Million Missing’ From Electoral Register
- Latest electoral roll shows 41 voters from this vacant plot in Delhi
- Individual Electoral Registration – We All (Scotland, 2014)
- HOW TO TRACE LONG LOST FAMILY OR FRIENDS
- How to rent to buy a house
- How to Delete Entries from Electoral Rolls
- How to check your name in the Electoral Roll