Disabled and Looking For Love
A documentary featuring members of The Outsiders group http://www.outsiders.org.uk for people with Mental and Physical disabilities, in their search for a relationship. And meets the founder of The Outsiders Tuppy Owens.
Simon has Cerebral Palsy, Oldooz has Motor Sensory Neuropathy Type 2, Nick has Cerebral Palsy and Clifford has Autism / Aspergers Syndrome.
Originally Broadcast 30/03/2006
- WHY DO PEOPLE SEARCH THAT | Google Feud #3
- Why are UK authorities ignoring honour killings?
- Walking on quicksand on Morecambe Bay
- Wait, People Search THIS!!
- River Treasure: 4 iPhones, 2 GoPro’s, Pentax WG2 And MOAR!!
- RAW FOOTAGE : Muslims Intimidate & Smart Mouth UK Police
- President Obama Addresses the British Parliament
- PEOPLE SEARCH THE RANDOMEST THINGS… | GOOGLE FEUD
- People search. Canary Islands, November 1996. Part 2/2 (sound error)
- People search. Canary Islands, November 1996. Part 1/2
- People of Earth: Premiere Full Episode | TBS
- MANY People Vanishing Into Thin Air! WHAT’S HAPPENING???
- Inspire Series: How People Search For Jobs Today
- How To Get Anybody’s IP Address
- Getting started with Hints – Family Search, Findmypast UK
- Frances Wood performs ‘Where is the Love?’ – The Voice UK – Blind Auditions 2 – BBC One