Rapist Finds Out from Police That His Victim Has HIV! LMFAO
A man convicted of raping a woman collapsed after being informed that his victim was HIV positive.
Richard Thomas, 27, broke into the Greater Manchester, UK home of an acquaintance on July 20th to find the unidentified woman asleep in her bed.
The victim had taken a sleeping pill but awoke to find Thomas raping her from behind.
Thomas later claimed that he was under the influence of multiple drugs including cocaine and ecstasy, and did not recall the incident but believed the woman’s version of events.
He was sentenced to five years and four months and ordered to register as a sex offender.
Prior to sentencing, Thomas was informed by police that his victim had tested positive for HIV.
He collapsed from shock and asked to be rushed to a hospital for testing.
Link to story
- Work From Home Jobs Legitimate Online Jobs 2015 – $700 – How To Work From Home Uk
- Who’s In Your Life? (51 people study – Starfire video)
- W1D promo
- UK Set To Lead Programmatic TV Advertising Boom
- The Weeknd – Wicked Games (Explicit)
- The Weeknd – Often (NSFW)
- The Prince and the Pauper – Bedtime Story (BedtimeStory.TV)
- Susan Boyle’s First Audition – I Dreamed a Dream – Britain’s Got Talent 2009
- Simon Sinek on How Friendships Differ from Work Relationships and Acquaintances
- Search Party | Trailer | TBS
- Return of the Saint Intro. Ian Ogilvy. 1978-1979. UK.
- Pokemon X And Y – 3DS XL – Friend Safari Demonstration / Tutorial! (Friend codes in comments!)
- New Year’s Eve Song – AULD LANG SYNE – Should Old Acquaintance Be Forgot
- MMM-2012 Seminar www.mmm2012.co.uk
- MMM-2012 Discount Cards 3 + www.mmm2012.co.uk
- If You’re Happy and You Know It!